Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Nerd Circle

Ok I'm a nerd. I know it and you know it.

I can't help it. I have always had a love for technology. I started my computer adventures with a Commodore C-64. I took summer camp programs at AC to learn how to program in Basic when I was 9 and I have continued my journey all of these years.

I have hacked all kinds of things to make them work better for my family and I. I have dismantled everything from our personal computers to our Tivo to make them bigger, faster and more capable to meet our needs. I really like to tinker with stuff.

I have been a network administrator, a web designer and a computer sales person. I love computers and what they can do for us. I also really enjoy helping people with their computer needs and making technology work for them.

I do not have all of the answers. No one does. But I do enjoy finding the answers I don't have and sharing them with people. I am not the smartest technology person you will ever meet. I am, however, available. If you have a question that I can answer, please let me know. If you have suggestions for something for me to blog about I want to hear it.

My goal, so you know, is to post 3 to 5 times a week here. I hope you'll ask questions and make suggestions on how I can help you better your technology to meet your needs.


Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment